This cutlery is made with the highest quality stainless steel and workmanship. Our products are practical and easy to care for, being dishwasher-safe and made to last a lifetime.
HANDWASHING & DISHWASHING
- Rinse food off cutlery immediately after use
- Rinse cutlery before placing in dishwasher
- Prolonged contact with natural acids such as vinegar, lemon juice, egg or salt, along with chemicals used in the dishwashing process can cause staining and pitting
- When washing by hand, use warm water and liquid detergent & rinse thoroughly. Do not scour with an abrasive pad or wire wool
- In dishwashers, please follow manufacturer’s instructions & remove cutlery promptly after drying cycle. Improper use or faulty equipment may cause staining & corrosion of even the finest stainless steel.
- Ensure when loading the dishwasher that you separate the items well, to ensure satisfactory rinsing and to avoid staining.
- Dry & polish immediately after washing with a soft cloth, even after using a dishwasher
- Try to prevent cutlery pieces from rubbing against each other during washing & storage as this may result in surface scratches
- Use stainless steel polish to remove any marks & to polish cutlery
- The blades of the knives have a higher carbon content to provide a sharp cutting edge. This makes them more susceptible to corrosion than other parts. Extra care is required.
- Do not store your cutlery in the plastic sleeves and in humid conditions as moisture can build up and cause rust and corrosion.